• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Friday, February 24, 2012

Feature & Follow #1












Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.  It is a great way to make new friends and gain followers.  

You can follow me via any of the following:
GFC, Linky, Networked Blogs
RSS or Email
Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads 
(all are located on the right sidebar)







This Weeks Activity:
Take a picture or describe where you like to read most.
 
I can read just about anywhere.  But my favorite place to read is home in bed where I am surrounded by fluffy warm blankets and my two adorable kitties. 




Where do you like to read?




11 comments:

Shari the Delighted Reader said...

I have a comfy chair I like to stay in when I need to keep an eye on my three kids, but if I am hiding, it is usually in my bed with my dog and cat. New Follower.

Shari (http://delightedreader.com)

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

Mmmmmm me too! I love cuddling up and reading a good book. Happy Friday!

Here's my FF!

Oh! Paper Pages said...

New follower! I love reading in bed. I like your blog design, by the way. Looking forward to your reviews!

http://ohpaperpages.blogspot.com

Angela (The Little Blue Pig) said...

New follower!

Everyone seems to be going with their bed around the blogging community. I always read in my bed. It's so comfy and I love my warm blankets too!

My F&F

Cayce said...

I read anywhere and everywhere, too. :)
New follower.
Here's my FF:
http://nijiclovers.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-friday-3.html

Kim Justice said...

New Follower..
great answer, love ya blog

Breath of Life
http://breathoflifebookreviews.blogspot.com/

Dalene @ A Date with a Book said...

New follower through Linky! :) I love reading in my bed too. I just wish my cat or dog would join me. I'm learning quickly I'm the only addicted reader in my house!

Here's my FF: http://datesbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/feature-follow-friday-2.html

Between The Bindings said...

New follower-gfc bookfanatic89. I like to read in bed too. my ff http://bookfanatic89.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-me-friday-4.html

Anonymous said...

I like reading anywhere, too! Although the bed is definitely one of my favorite places. The best to relax and just read away :)

New follower!
My FF

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

awwwwww kitty cats! New follower! Awesome answer! Totally agree and love your post!!!!

Follow me too?
Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

Anonymous said...

I'm a new follower! I like reading in my bed, too! I also love blankets! I, like, layer myself with blankets at night because I love them, especially when they're comfortable!

New follower and welcome to Follow Friday! It's so fun and you'll really love it!
My Follow Friday

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...