• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February 14, 2012



Happy Valentine's Day!!

I mentioned Sunday that I couldn't decide if I wanted to review Forget You by Jennifer Echols or Sometimes It Happens by Lauren Barnholdt. Well, I picked a book later that evening and finished it before going to bed and wrote a review that is set to post at 9 AM today.  

When I thought about a book to read for Valentines Day I thought a lot about my relationships and how these books made me see things differently. I thought of  Forget You because Zoey couldn't see what was right in front of her and I think that is something a lot of people need to learn how to do. I know I do. On the flip side, Sometimes It Happens is about cheating. Hannah didn't ask for the situation she was thrust into. Sometimes you need to step into the other person's shoes and get the full detailed story before you judge them and their actions. Sometimes things aren't so black and white. With that being said, I had a hard time choosing which book I wanted to read again.

So, I hope you will enjoy reading my review for the book I picked at 9 AM.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...