• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Excited!



Just One Drop by Quinn Loftis will be released today!!!

I am super excited about this book! The first two books in The Grey Wolves series, Prince of Wolves and Blood Rites, were both amazingly written. I will begin rereading both of those wonderful books and post the reviews for them throughout the week and hopefully start Just One Drop by the weekend!  

Also, I was emailed recently to do a guest book review so I am also in the process of reading and writing a review of  Daphne and The Mysterious Girls Secret Bathroom Society by Robert Shields. I will hopefully be finishing this book sometime during the week in between my reading of The Grey Wolves series.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...