• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weekly Update

Hey everyone! It's Sunday. That means I get to enlighten you to my weekly schedule!!

My nutrition test last week was cake. Can you say 96% with no studying?!
I can! : ) This week my schedule consists on going to class, reading, and sleeping. I should be able to get through, or start, all of the books I list below, unlike last week.

Because of WVU Dance Marathon yesterday, I was unable to finish Gallagher Girl number 2, Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy. I should have my review up in the next couple of hours.

Books I plan to read this week:
Intangible by J. Meyers
Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover by Ally Carter
Significance by Shelly Crane
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Finally, if there are any books you would like me to review email me or leave me a comment.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...