• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, February 26, 2012

In My Mailbox #2




In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It is a weekly blog that allows the blogger to brag about what they received in the mail, got for review, won in contest, purchased, ect.



For Review:

Won:


Gift:


Purchased:



What's in your mailbox?



2 comments:

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

Angel Eyes looks so good! And I really really want to read Entwined! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

Here's my IMM!

April (BooksandWine) said...

Entwined was a really good book. I definitely loved it and hope you do too.

Happy reading!

My IMM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...