• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, February 12, 2012

And So Begins Another Week!



Hey everyone!! It is Sunday and time for a weekly update!

This week I have one exam on Monday but already have a book review set to launch so no worries about a day without a review or post!  Tuesday is Valentine's Day and I'm still trying to decide which book I want to read and post for this very special day. I'm between Sometimes It Happens by Lauren Barnholdt or Forget You by Jennifer Echols. Anyways, this weeks Friday Five Day will be my five favorite book series and why I love them.

Also,  I am sick. Ugh...  I have been in bed all weekend with a sore, itchy throat coughing every ten minutes. I honestly think this was brought on by this crappy, supposedly winter weather we have been having. It should not be 40-60 degrees in January and February, but the temperature has finally dropped and I see snow!  I am super excited for this winter wonderland but now I have to lug my winter coat around with me. 

Anyways, I hope everyone has a great week. If you have any requests for books you would like me to review be sure to send them my way! I would love to hear from you!!

4 comments:

Kimberly @ Turning the Pages said...

Good luck on the exam and I hope you feel better! +New Follower

-Kimberly @ www.TurningThePagesx.blogspot.com

Shari said...

Sorry you are sick! That's no fun. I see that you are reading Geek Girl, I really enjoyed that book. I'm now following your through the new linky. Stop by my place if you get a chance http://myneuroticbookaffair.blogspot.com

Doodle said...

Thank you so much!

Doodle said...

This was my second go around reading Geek Girl and it was just as fun as the first. By the way, I stopped by your page and am now following you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...