• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #2


Hosted by Should Be Reading


I just started reading 
Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover
by Ally Carter
Photobucket




There are things spies often carry with them:  pocket litter, fake IDs, the occasional weapon-slash-camera-slash hair accessory. But the heaviest things, I think, are the secrets.
    - Chapter 10


I heard a voice in my earpiece say, "Chameleon, I know you're being Chameleony, but if you could wave or something, or tell me where you are, that would be great."
    - Chapter 12





Leave your Teaser Tuesday links for me!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL, sounds like a fun one :)

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesday_28.html

Monaliz said...

I can't wait to read this series, I've had this on my wishlist for ages!

Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by :)

Monaliz @ Mind Reading?

Doodle said...

It is a great series! I LOVE it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...