• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Five Day: Books For Non-Readers





It's Friday!  This weeks topic is books I recommend to people who either don't like reading or don't read often.  The books included in this list are ones that I enjoyed reading so much, I didn't want to put them down. 






Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski
This book was funny and kept me entertained.  If I had to pick one book to turn into a movie, this would be it.  To see my review click here.






The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
When this book became a huge success, everyone was recommending it to me.  I kinda pushed it off to the side because I don't like following the crowd.  I wish I would have listened to everyone.  This book has action, an awesome plot, and great characters.






Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
This is the perfect book for spring break or summer vacation.  Twenty Boy Summer is a quick, well-written read.








Forgotten by Cat Patrick
This book was well written and was intriguing from page one.  How would you feel if you woke up every day not knowing what happened the day before and only knowing what was going to happen?







The Pact by Jodi Picoult
This is one of the few books I read when I was in my "I hate reading" phase.  Jodi Picoult kept my attention and in no way gave away how it would end. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...