• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #1

Hosted by Should Be Reading


I just started reading 
I'm Not Her 
by Janet Gurtlet
Photobucket



I'm unable to say anything.  Dad crumples further down in his chair and drops his head into his hands again.  His shoulders shake and he wheezes and gasps, trying to control himself.


"At least we can afford this," Mom is saying in her most pragmatic voice.  As if we're discussing signing Kristina up for a spin class.  "Thank God for your grandfather's money," she says to Kristina.
My mouth hangs open.  She's talking about money.  Now?








Leave your Teaser Tuesday links for me!



4 comments:

Karen and Gerard said...

Interesting teaser, wonder what the problem is!

Here's ours: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/02/tuesday-teasers-incarnate-and-front-and.html

Melissa said...

Nice teaser!

Here's mine

Anonymous said...

Interesting teaser!

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesday_21.html

Tiffany Drew said...

I've had a copy of this for about a year and I still haven't read it. Hopefully I will get to it soon! I hope you are enjoying it :)

My Teaser

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...