• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wishlist & Waiting on Wednesday #33




Wishlist Wednesday is hosted by Pen to Paper



Just Remember To Breathe by Charles Sheehan-Miles


Summary:
Alex Thompson’s life is following the script. A pre-law student at Columbia University, she’s focused on her grades, her life and her future. The last thing she needs is to reconnect with the boy who broke her heart.

Dylan Paris comes home from Afghanistan severely injured and knows that the one thing he cannot do is drag Alex into the mess he’s made of his life.

When Dylan and Alex are assigned to the same work study program and are forced to work side by side, they have to make new ground rules to keep from killing each other.

Only problem is, they keep breaking the rules.

The first rule is to never, ever talk about how they fell in love.


Why it's on my wishlist...
I've been buying New Adult books left and right recently, but I haven't had a chance to get my hands on a paperback of this yet. Dying to read it!!



What's on your wishlist?







Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine


This week I'm waiting for.....

by Mercy Amare
To Be Released on February 8, 2013

Summary:
Roxy is broken
Aiden wants to fix her

No matter how hard Roxy tries to overcome her past, she can't. She writes on her arms to escape the pain, but nothing can soothe the ache that she feels.

Aiden didn't go to college to meet girls, he came to play football. Too bad that it is impossible for him to stay away from Roxy.

After meeting on the roof, they instantly feel connected, but neither of them are ready for love.

You Got Me is a story about new beginnings, and finding love when you least expect it.




Why I'm waiting:  
First, the cover is gorgeous. Second, it's a New Adult title so again I repeat, I'm buying these left an right and I can't wait to get my hands on this one. 


What are you waiting for?



5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm also a fan of contemporary books and these books seems good! Great picks! My WOW for this week is also a contemporary book.

Here's my Waiting on Wednesday
Karina @ Couchpotatoreader

Unknown said...

Just Remember To Breathe sounds awesome! I love new adult and best friend romances. I am curious to see how they fell in love and what happened to them! You Got Me sounds like a cute romance too!
My WOW

Special Needs Mom said...

I am looking forward to reading You Got Me too.

Here's mine - http://bookbloggermom.blogspot.com/2013/01/waiting-on-wednesday-22.html

Ayana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ayana said...

I'm loving New Adult at the moment too and haven't seen this one yet. Sounds great!

My WoW

Ayana My Book Memoirs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...