• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Bout of Books 6.0


Bout of Books Read-a-Thon
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 7th and runs through Sunday, January 13th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 6.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books 6.0 team


I usually give myself about 12 books  to read over a 7 day period, but this time around I actually have things I have to do so I've selected 7 books to read. I will be reading them in the order I have listed below and may add another book if I somehow happen to finish reading and reviewing all 7 of them. Wishful thinking. Anyways, I will be posting my reading progress on my Bout of Books page and will be updating it as I go.


Books To Read:

3 comments:

Chrystal said...

Good luck with the readathon! :) I keep meaning to join one sometime, but right now I need to concentrate on packing up my apartment for the big move at the end of the month or I would join now.

Splintered and Alice in Zombieland are on my wishlist. Looking forward to your reviews!

Rebecca said...

i remember back in the day when I could do that before becoming a wife and mom now reading goes in waves

Wolfswan1 said...

I am hoping to read Alice in Zombieland thi month as well. I hope you will post revies for your haul, I do not get to read much these days for the same reasons as Becca so I have to stalk a couple of blogs to nake sure that when I do have reading time I read something worth while. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...