• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, January 20, 2013

In My Mailbox #37





In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It is a weekly blog that allows the blogger to showcase what they received in the mail, got for review, won in contest, purchased, ect.



Books Mentioned:
The Farm by Emily McKay
Entangled by Nikki Jefford
The Edge of Never by JA Redmerski
Avoiding Commitment by K.A. Linde
Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
Watch Me by Lauren Barnholdt
Effortless by S.C. Stephens
Ripple by Mandy Hubbard
Stay With Me by Paul Griffin 
Just One Day by Gayle Foreman
The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor
My Beautiful Failure by Janet Ruth Young
Splintered by A.G. Howard
Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor


Blogs Mentioned:
Briana @ Bree's Books
Nikki Jefford
Jessica Redmerski
Brenda @ Crazy Four Books
Kriston @ Words Escape Me
Annabelle @ Sparkles & Lightning
Michelle @ Michelle Chew Writes
Isabelle @ Lecture toute une Aventure



What's in your mailbox?

6 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Wow! Awesome haul! Can't believe that you got Stay With Me by Paul Griffin signed in the bargain bin!

Krafty Beginnings said...

Wow you got an awesome haul this week. I am checking out a few of them and adding to my wishlist. I have a couple of them, but haven't had a chance to read them yet. The Farm looks awesome, I have it on my Kindle and can't wait to read it. Happy reading.

Katie ~ My Mailbox

Paige said...

I'm reading The Farm right now and I'm really enjoying it! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week

My IMM

miki said...

You had a great haul!

^^ i'm glad you enjoyed your bookmark and the little bonus^^ ^^ if you wanted to know smurfs in french are called Stroumpfs ^^ ( they even have they own museum^^;;)

i'm sure you will made Annabelle really happy ^^

Nikki Jefford said...

Sweet winnings, Ems! Great way to kick off the Birthday month! And lucky! I entered the Edge of Never giveaway, too. The book sounds great and the pendant looks awesome. It's fun to see it on a vlog. ;)

I am totally copying you on the Reading is Sexy water bottle thing. Great idea!

Michelle Chew said...

Happy reading! <3 :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...