• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #30



Hosted by Should Be Reading


Splintered
by A.G. Howard
Photobucket








     "This isn't a joke. What are you going to do if you get stalled out in the middle of nowhere?"
     I twirl a strand of hair around my finger. "Hmm. Show some cleavage to a passing trucker?"
     - Ch. 2 pg. 24







Leave your Teaser Tuesday link for me!



7 comments:

Karen and Gerard said...

Nice plan. Funny teaser!
Here's our two: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2013/01/tuesday-teasers-one-fiction-and-one-non.html

Unknown said...

LOL works every time! Nice teaser!

My TT

Happy Reading :)

Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

Paulita said...

Common backup plan for women. Hope it works for her. Here's Mine

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I adore the cover on this one...and that's a great teaser.

Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

Sandra Nachlinger said...

Funny teaser, but what will she do if the trucker is a woman? That cover is gorgeous!

Lindy Gomez said...

I love your teaser! I want to read this book! Especially after hearing how much you love it! We have pretty similar tastes. Everything you end up recommending, I end up loving.

Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

Natasha said...

OMG that cover! I'm adding this to goodreads right now. hehe

I love your blog. :)
I'm a new follower!

Here's my TT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...