• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, January 6, 2013

In My Mailbox #36




In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It is a weekly blog that allows the blogger to showcase what they received in the mail, got for review, won in contest, purchased, ect.



Books Mentioned:
The Wake Trilogy by Lisa McMann
Burn For Burn by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian
Splintered by A.G. Howard
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes

Blogs Mentioned:
Buffy @ Buffy's Ramblings
Justin @ Justin's Book Blog
Annabelle @ Sparkles & Lightning




What's in your mailbox?

4 comments:

juliababyjen said...

I just read Under the Never SKy on New Years, and I loved it! I hope you like it, too!

Krafty Beginnings said...

Awesome books. I haven't heard of The Wake Trilogy, will have to check that one out. Loved Falling Kingdoms and Splintered and Under the Never Sky are on my wishlist. Happy reading.

Katie ~ My Mailbox

Rebecca said...

my book reviews have slowed since the lady i was working with passed away must find new people to do book reviews for

Book Bunny said...

Thanks for sharing! I added The Wake trilogy, burb for burn and splintered to my huuuuge to-read pile ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...