• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #28



Hosted by Should Be Reading


North Pole High: A Rebel Without a Claus
by Candace Jane Kringle
Photobucket


     Snowflake reached for a second slice. "Technically, Rudy. Look around. Tinsel's the one at home licking his Fudgesicle."
     - Chapter 8 Page 49


Be sure to stop by Wednesday for my review!








Defiance
by C.J. Redwine
Photobucket



    "Don't cry Rachel-girl. I aim to be a great-granddaddy. If that takes riding an ass across a godforsaken wilderness, I guess that's what I'll do."
     - Chapter 19 Page 117



Be sure to stop by Saturday for my review!!







Leave your Teaser Tuesday link for me!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...