• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Saturday, December 8, 2012

{Review} The Secret of Ella & Micha by Jessica Sorensen






The Secret of Ella & Micha 
by Jessica Sorensen
Series: The Secret (#1)
Pages: 317
Source: e-copy provided by author via SupaGurl Tours
Available as of October 2, 2012
Amazon



Ella and Micha have been best friends since they were kids. But one tragic night shatters their friendship and their lives forever.

Ella used to be a rule-breaker with fiery attitude who wore her heart on her sleeve. But she left everything behind when she went to college and transformed into someone that follows the rules, keeps everything together, and hides all her problems. But now it's summer break and she has nowhere else to go but home.

Ella fears everything she worked so hard to bury might resurface, especially with Micha living right next door. If Micha tries to tempt the old her back, she knows that it will be hard to resist.

Micha is sexy, smart, confident, and can get under Ella’s skin like no one else can. He knows everything about her, including her darkest secrets. And he’s determined to bring his best friend, and the girl he loves back, no matter what it takes.






The quickest way to describe this book is to say it was heart-pounding and addictive. Jessica Sorensen had me captivated from page one and fully focused until the very last word.

Ella and Micha have been best friends for as long as they can remember. Until one night when the lines of friendship blur and Ella runs. Eight months later, Micha is still looking for her, but he doesn't have to look much longer because she's headed home for the summer. Can Ella's resolve to be the new her hold or will he bring out the old, loud, and rambunctious friend he once new and want to be with?

OMG was this book amazing. Ella and Micha both had rough backgrounds and were well developed characters. They both had demons they needed to face and obstacles to overcome. I love that we get to read this story from both of their points of view. If we didn't, this book would be lacking the hott, breathtaking, and heart-racing qualities I love to find in New Adult titles. I was on the edge of my seat reading until I finished reading the last page.

Overall, if you're looking for a good New Adult title to fall into, you've found it. The Secret of Ella & Micha is a beautiful and exciting book that will forever be in my heart.







I live in Wyoming with my husband and three kids, where I spend most of my time writing, reading, and hanging out with my family. I’m the author of the Fallen Star Series, the Darkness Falls Series, and the Death Collectors. I also just branched out to the New Adult Contemporary genre with my book, The Secret of Ella and Micha.

You can find Jessica...




FTC Disclosure:  I received a copy of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review. I was not monetarily compensated for my opinion.  

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm intrigued. It sounds excellent. And with such a great review I'll definitely check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...