• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Monday, December 17, 2012

Class of 2012 YA Superlative Blogfest: Head of Class


YA Superlative Blogfest is hosted by Words on Paper

Listed below are my picks for this years favorite...


                    Dystopian                              Fantasy                             Paranormal
      



                 Contemporary                          Romance                         Genre Bender
      


What are some of your favorites for the categories listed?
I'd love to hear your thoughts!





11 comments:

Michelle Chew said...

Definitely agree with your book choice for Romance category. <3

Mrs. Silverstein said...

Ooh, I'd been wanting to read Pushing the Limits! Thanks for the reminder!

Jaime Morrow said...

Surprisingly, I haven't read any of the books you've chosen, but they are certainly on my TBR list! DEFIANCE is up next I think after I finish THRONE OF GLASS. Thanks for the reminders! :)

Unknown said...

Wow. Yours is the first list without a single title I've read. I have WAKE on the shelf upstairs; I should really crack it open.

Jessica Love said...

EVERY DAY is such a good choice for genre bender!

Alison Miller said...

I must get my hands on SOMETHING LIKE NORMAL. That was on so many lists today!

Katy Upperman said...

I've seen SOMETHING LIKE NORMAL and EVERY DAY on so many of today's lists... I clearly need to read them both, and soon!

Jessica Spotswood said...

I haven't read most of these - but I loved SOMETHING LIKE NORMAL and really enjoyed PUSHING THE LIMITS. I can't wait to read both authors' next books!

Jessica Spotswood said...

I haven't read most of these - but I loved SOMETHING LIKE NORMAL and really enjoyed PUSHING THE LIMITS. I can't wait to read both authors' next books!

Stephanie Allen said...

I haven't read any of these! But I keep seeing Every Day on everyone's lists, so I guess I know where I'm starting.

Crystal said...

I am SO GLAD that someone else added Defiance as their favorite Dystopian!

I got Every Day for my birthday a few weeks ago and can't wait to read it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...