• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Class of 2012 YA Superlative Blogfest: Popularity Contest



YA Superlative Blogfest is hosted by Words on Paper

Today's picks took forever to decide on, but I did come up with a few. So, listed below are my picks for this years...



Class Clown
Chloe
She can make anyone fall in love with her just because of her ability to lighten a mood. LOVED her!



Girl You’d Most Want For Your BFF
Sophie Quinn
If you've read this, you know why I'm picking Quinn.



Favorite Parental Figure
Lexi's dad
He is BRILLIANT! Lexi didn't think so, but I envy his parenting skills!



Who would you pick for these categories?
Let me know in the comments!!




3 comments:

Mrs. Silverstein said...

All three of these are on my TBR! I'm so intrigued by your description of the dad in 52 Reasons!

Alison Miller said...

I really want to read these! Two of them have been on my TBR for too long!

Katy Upperman said...

I've wanted to read IF I LIE for ages! Now, even more so. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...