• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, December 23, 2012

In My Mailbox #35






In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It is a weekly blog that allows the blogger to showcase what they received in the mail, got for review, won in contest, purchased, ect.




Books Mentioned:
The Perfect Game by J. Sterling
Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens
Out of Reach by Carrie Arcos
Choker by Elizabeth Woods

Blogs Mentioned:
J. Sterling



What's in your mailbox?

2 comments:

Sana said...

Woot, awesome books you got this week! Especially Out of Reach and Anne Eliot is an awesome person =D

Here's my Book Haul post.

Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

Emily Blake said...

Oh my gosh Shatter Me!!!!! Best book ever! You will LOVE Adam...I know I do ;P. Such a great idea and the writing is really unique...I can't WAIT to see your review!!!!

My IMM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...