• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Saturday, December 22, 2012

My Next Book #8





I want to thank everyone who voted in the most recent poll!

It has been a long time since I posted a My Next Book. The last book you guys picked for me was 
Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer. I am still reading it. A lot of things got in the way, but I like that I can easily fall back into this book. It will be finished in 2013. :)

The next book I will be reading is...


Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter

I will be starting this either as soon as I finish the two books currently up for review or when the Last Minute Read-A-Thon ends. It just depends on time.


A new poll is up on the sidebar below "Up Next"...Go Vote! -->


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I still need to read Alice In Zombieland! I hear mixed things but mostly because I think it is lighter on the Zombieland than people were expecting which is fine with me. I voted for Slammed next. I have been dying to read that one as well. Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...