• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Book Buzzers Week 13




This week on The Book Buzzers... 

Why did we start blogging?

I apologize for the length. I had a lot I had to get off my chest...
Also, please remember that I'm not proud of the last reason, however, it is the reason why I'm writing my reviews. It isn't the reason I continued, but the reason that got me where I am and without it I wouldn't be just over 30 days away from my one year blogoversary.






You can find links to all of our videos here.


Are you a blogger? If so, why did you start blogging?


Also, if you have any suggestions for future topics let me know.
We would love our viewers input and ideas!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...