• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #16




Wishlist Wednesday is hosted by Pen to Paper



Somebody, Please Tell Me Who I Am by Harry Mazer


Summary:
Ben has always had it pretty easy--with no acting experience, he landed the lead in his high school musical, and he's dating the prettiest girl in school. Haunted by memories of 9/11, he makes the decision to enlist in the army--with devastating consequences. Somehow nobody ever thought Ben would be one of the soldiers affected, but after his convoy gets caught in an explosion, Ben is in a coma for two months. When he wakes up, he doesn't know where he is, and he doesn't remember anything about his old life. His family and friends mourn what they see as a loss, but Ben perseveres. Although he will never be the person he once was, this is the story of his struggle and transformation.



Why it's on my wishlist...
  I found this book on Amazon through their recommendations.
Little did I know, this book was published in 2012 and has some military aspect.
Therefore, I have to read it.



What's on your wishlist?


3 comments:

Auggie said...

Interesting. Sounds like an intense book. Hope you can get your hands on it!

New Follower!

My Wishlist Wednesday

Lauren @ Northern Plunder said...

Oooh this sounds interesting :o may have to add it to my wishlist!

Here are our picks!
Lauren from Northern Plunder

@MelissaJoLynn_ said...

I'm adding this one to my to read list. It sounds really interesting. I haven't read any military books yet, but I want to.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...