• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Friday, July 20, 2012

Feature & Follow #11










Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.  It is a great way to make new friends and gain followers.  

You can follow me via any of the following:
GFC, Linky, Networked Blogs
RSS or Email
Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads 
(all are located on the right sidebar)







This Weeks Question:
Christmas in July! Someone gives you a gift card for two books (whatever that costs). What two books will you buy?

For whatever reason this question is really easy for me this week.

The first book on my list is Blood Song by Rhiannon Hart because it's only available in Australia.
It can be ordered at Fishpond.com, but it's just a tad expensive.
Book number two would be Something Like Normal by Trish Doller because it is one of this years many
 military related books that I haven't purchased yet.




Which books would you buy?


11 comments:

Unknown said...

New follower through GFC as lucyatmax. Please visit my blog at http://bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com
I see we have purple in common! Lol
Beth (pjv ff)

Lisa Nguyen said...

I love the cover of Blood Song. I want to read Something Like Normal! I heard amazing things. Old follower.

Feature & Follow
Lisa @ Shatterbooks

Carmen Shaw said...

I've seen the cover of something like normal around the blogosphere before but just now read the summary and it does sound like such a tragically sweet (if that makes sense) story. I totally get the appeal! Great choice! New follower!

My Follow Friday

BLHmistress said...

Blood Song has a gorgeous cover, yes I'm a cover junkie LOL. Going to have to check it out.

New follower

My FF

T said...

Both of those look awesome - especially Blood Song - that cover is gorgeous!

Happy Friday!

My FF this week

Jenna and Ashley said...

Something Like Normal looks so good! I like that there's finally some books coming out about the war/military. I really like your choices.

-Jenna @ Fans of Fiction (new follower)
My FF

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I've heard fab things about Something Like Normal. I'd like to read it.
My Hop

Unknown said...

New follower through GFC and Linky! Return the favour over at my blog, http://www.bethebooks.blogspot.com :)

rachel said...

Great picks! Something Like Normal looks good - I hope you manage to get a copy soon! :D

New GFC follower!

http://onceuponabook-rachel.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/feature-and-follow-5-im-being-featured.html

Unknown said...

Wow! Both those books look like good choices. I didn't even think of those!

Mad Scientist @ Steampunkery & Book Reviews

Jo K said...

Interesting titles!

Here are my picks.

Happy Sunday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...