• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #14




Hosted by Should Be Reading


I'm reading 
Never Eighteen
by Megan Bostic
Photobucket






     "It's not like that. You deserve better than to be treated the way Ben treats you."
     "What? I don't deserve this?" She lifts her sleeve and shows a yellowing bruise right below her shoulder. "Or maybe you're referring to these."
    - Chapter 5









Leave your Teaser Tuesday link for me!





3 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Oh, how heart breaking is this tease! I love the cover to this. I will definitely have to look this one up - thanks for sharing it!

Lisa Nguyen said...

Oooo, interesting! I'm curious now. I can't wait to read this! Great teaser!

Teaser Tuesday

Lisa @ Shatterbooks

Jillian @ PidginPea's Book Nook said...

Wow. Heavy teaser. Definitely makes me want to read the book!

Here's a link to my teaser from Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein. Thanks in advance if you come visit! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...