• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, July 29, 2012

In My Mailbox #19






In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It is a weekly blog that allows the blogger to brag about what they received in the mail, got for review, won in contest, purchased, ect.






Books Mentioned:
Jersey Angel by Beth Ann Bauman
52 Reasons to Hate My Father by Jessica Brody
Anew by Chelsea Fine
ARC of Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Glass Houses by Rachel Caine
Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson
Nocturne by Christine Johnson
Night School by C.J. Daugherty


Always YA at Heart
The Book Pixie
Rabid Reads




What's in your mailbox?

1 comment:

Krystianna said...

Great haul this week! I can't wait to read 52 Reasons to Hate my Father. I've heard many great things about Jessica Brody's novels.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...