• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, July 8, 2012

In My Mailbox #17




In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It is a weekly blog that allows the blogger to brag about what they received in the mail, got for review, won in contest, purchased, ect.



Note: Both kitties are in the video!! (1:55 ish)
I apologize for the giggling. <3 my babies!

Books Mentioned:
Sovereign Hope by Frankie Rose
Team Human by Justine Larbalestier and Sarah Rees Brennan
The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
The Guardian's Wildchild by Feather Stone
Roadside Assistance by Amy Clipston
First Date by Krista McGee
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins
The Hunt by Andrew Fukada (Audible)

Blogs Mentioned:
Cassie @ Citrus Reads
Brooke @ Brooke Reports



What's in your mailbox?

6 comments:

T said...

Sovereign Hope by Frankie Rose is awesome - I really enjoyed it, and I hope you do too! I've also heard good things about The Fault in Our Stars, though I haven't read it myself yet!

Happy reading!

My haul this week

Unknown said...

Awesome book haul! I've heard Team Human is great . Enjoy all the goodies!

C.J. said...

I reaaaally can't wait to see what you think of The Fault in Our Stars! I keep seeing it pop up all over the blog world and it looks so good. I'll have to pick it up myself someday.

...also, is it just me, or does the girl on the cover of Random Magic look A LOT like Nicole Kidman?

Cheers!

C.J.
cjlistro.blogspot.com

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Good to hear that you'll be back regularly!
Team Human sounds like a funny quick read!
Enjoy your trip and new books :)

Doodle said...

No, the girl on the cover does look like Nicole Kidman. I knew the girl looked familiar... lol

Doodle said...

Thanks Margie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...