• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Thursday, July 19, 2012

{Winner} Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver




The winner of Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver is...

Christina T
CONFIRMED

 Congratulations!
An email has been sent.  If I do not get a response within 48 hours I will pick a new winner.


Be sure to check out my other giveaways going on now:
Entangled - Ends Tonight!!
The Lovely Bones
Book of Choice from my Read List


And be sure to check back for other giveaways coming up soon...


2 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats to Christina!

Cath Brookes said...

I think Pandemonium was a great sequel and if you enjoyed Delirium but thought something was lacking, I encourage you to give this book a try!

Cath Brookes
Must see Lodges Southeast Alaska

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...