• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday # 14





Wishlist Wednesday is hosted by Pen to Paper



Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev


Summary:
All her world’s a stage.

Bertie Shakespeare Smith is not an actress, yet she lives in a theater.

She’s not an orphan, but she has no parents.

She knows every part, but she has no lines of her own.

That is, until now.

Enter Stage Right
NATE: Dashing pirate. Will do anything to protect Bertie (as she's known at the theater).

COBWEB, MOTH, MUSTARDSEED, and PEASEBLOSSOM: Four tiny and incredibly annoying fairies. Bertie's sidekicks.

ARIEL: Seductive air spirit and Bertie’s weakness. The symbol of impending doom.

BERTIE: Our heroine.

Welcome to the Théâtre Illuminata, where the characters of every play ever written can be found behind the curtain. They were born to play their parts, and are bound to the Théâtre by The Book — an ancient and magical tome of scripts. Bertie is not one of them, but they are her family...and she is about to lose them all and the only home she has ever known.



Why it's on my wishlist...
  I've had Eyes Like Stars on my wishlist for over a year now, but haven't picked it up. I fell in love with the cover and read a few really awesome reviews. Now it's on my list of must reads.



What's on your wishlist?


5 comments:

Jessie @ Jessie's Random Place said...

I can definitely understand why you fell in love with the cover. It's so pretty! I think I'm going to add this on to my wishlist as well.

Beathe said...

I like the cover a lot as well. This seems like a book I would like to read so I put it on my wishlist as well.

The Avid Reader said...

Eyes Like The Stars does sound very interesting. The cover is very pretty. Hope you get to read it soon.

Nancy @ The Avid Reader

Wishlist Wednesday

Sierra Abrams said...

I hope you like it! I tried it before...ended up skimming it...it was okay, but just not interesting enough for me to really dive deep. But a LOT of people love it, so I totally hope you love it too! :)

Here's mine: http://yearningtoread.blogspot.com/2012/07/wishlist-wednesday-5-such-wicked-intent.html

Sierra @ Yearning to Read

Lauren @ Northern Plunder said...

This sounds magical :D Oh I think I want it too!

Here is my Wishlist Wednesday
Lauren from Nothern Plunder

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...