• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #13



Hosted by Should Be Reading


I'm reading 
Why We Broke Up
by Daniel Handler
Photobucket








"Delish! Chriminy! This is like a cookie, it tastes like a cookie having sex with a doughnut."
     - Ed pg. 140










Leave your Teaser Tuesday link for me!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Must be super yummy! LOL A cookie having sex with a donut.
My TT

Unknown said...

LOL, sounds good :)

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday_10.html

C.J. said...

Daniel Handler is one of the most delightfully dry, snarky authors I've ever read. I'm SO excited to see him popping up again after the Lemony Snicket goodness. Even if I wasn't already planning on reading it, this teaser would change my mind!

C.J.
cjlistro.blogspot.com

C.J. said...

I love this feature.

http://cjlistro.blogspot.com/2012/07/teaser-tuesday-graveyard-book-by-neil.html

Doodle said...

This needs a "Like" button...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...