• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Today is the day!!!

Hey everyone!!

Today is the day I get LASIK!!!

*SQUEE*

Now, I know I've been a little M.I.A. recently and I'm sorry for that, but it's going to last just a tad bit longer. 
As my vision gets better I will begin posting reviews again, but it won't be at nearly the same rate until after July 15.

That being said, when I get back I will be doing something special for my amazing followers!

Happy Reading!!
*Big Hugs*


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily, Congrats on getting Lasik..yay you are so lucky :D I was refused twice as my eyes are too weak..Anyway I hope you have a safe recovery and enjoy a little break :D

Doodle said...

Thanks!! I can see for the most part, but my left eye is really itchy. Lots of sleep and eye drops.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...