• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, June 17, 2012

In My Mailbox #16




In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It is a weekly blog that allows the blogger to brag about what they received in the mail, got for review, won in contest, purchased, ect.






Books Mentioned:
Random Magic by Sasha Soren
Swipe by Evan Angler
Cold Fury by T.M. Goeglein
The Immortal Rule by Julie Kagawa
The Selection by Kiera Cass
Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler
ExtraNormal by Suze Reese
Immortal City by Scott Speer
Out of the Dark by Quinn Loftis 
Rapture by Lauren Kate
Timepiece by Myra McEntire
Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic
Impulse by Ellen Hopkins
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally


Blogs Mentioned:
Michelle @ Michelle Chew Writes
Annabelle @ Sparkles and Lightening


What's in your mailbox?




10 comments:

T said...

Wow, looks like you had a really awesome week! You got so many books I'm looking forward to (eventually!) getting my hands on!

My haul this week

Lauren @ Northern Plunder said...

Demanding classes suck, kind of. I hope you're able to read everything you want and be able to study too! I want to read everything you've listed :P they look fab.

Here is my weekly round up post.
Lauren from Northern Plunder

Emily Blake said...

wow AMAZING haul this week my dear. The Selection was amazing and I'm super excited about The Immortal Rules and Cold Fury. I got Obsidian last week, and I really want Rapture and Immortal City. I hope you enjoy all your fantastic books!!! :)

~Emily@Emily's Crammed Bookshelf

Michelle Chew said...

Lots of books! <3

Unknown said...

Great books! I can't wait to read Rapture. I hope you enjoy all of them.

Doodle said...

This week is a no book week! Huge assignment due every day = my life currently sucks!

Thanks for stopping by!
<3

Doodle said...

This is what I've received over the past few weeks, but yea, I got some awesome books that I can't wait to read!

Thanks for stopping by!
<3

Doodle said...

I can't wait to get back to reading so I can finally add all these to my "read" list.

Thanks for stopping by!
<3

Doodle said...

Lots of books I can't wait to read! <3

Montana @ The Book Belles said...

Amazing haul! :) Obsidian is such a great book. I also really liked Hourglass. Enjoy all of your books!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...