• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Hello Lovelies!


Hello Hello Hello

It's been a couple years and I've been all over the place. 

LITERALLY!

I moved from...

West Virginia 
to
South Carolina
to
Georgia
to
North Carolina
to
Texas

...over the course of 4 years!

I've taken time off from reading, 
got into it a little, 
fell out of it, 
and back into it again.

 Now that I'm in Texas I've been given some downtime from Army Life... if that's what you want to call it. I'm currently waiting on orders to go from my current location in Texas to a different location in Texas so I can have hip surgery. During the day I'm really not doing a whole lot... Get up at 4am, go to formation, go workout for 40 minutes at the gym, check in with my NCO between 7-8am, hit up any of my pre-surgery appointments, and relax until 5pm when we have another formation. And it's been like this for about 3 weeks now and I'm reading again or binge watching TV if my brain gets fried. Oh, I've also been spending way too much money online shopping... Oops!

So to make a long story short, part of me wants to pick back up on this whole blogging thing I was doing soooooooo many moons ago. However, this time it won't all be about books. I guess you can say that my changing the blog name way back when was kind of a foretelling of my future. Where this used to be "Doodle's Book Blog" where I strictly blogged about books, it's now "Bookish Diversion" meaning I just get distracted by them. So what I'm planning on doing is more of a life blog. Blogging about my day to day adventures, to include my upcoming drugged up post-surgery shenanigans, book reviews, product reviews, relationships, and other silly things I think are worth putting out there. So bear with me over the coming week while I get back into the swing of things. 


What I'm Doing Now:
- Reading A Beautiful Dark Trilogy by Jocelyn Davies
- Reading The Arkwell Academy Trilogy by Mindee Arnett
- Reading MANGA!! Some turd got me into it. LOL
- Spending money on clothes... I'll be sure to rant about a company soon!
- Physical Therapy 3ish times a week for pre-surgery strenghtening
- BEING BORED OUT OF MY MIND


So Where Does That Leave Me?
That leaves me asking you guys to send me ideas...
What should I post about?
What do you want me to rant about?
What are you interested in seeing?
Book recommendations?

All the input is greatly appreciated!!!



PostSIG

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...