• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Here's some amusement for ya...

Hello Hello!

No, I haven't forgotten about you. I've just been a tad busy...

It's been quite the week already and it's only Wednesday. 

So Monday my day started out like this...
...my coffee is super extra as my buddy, Brewer, would say. It's supposed to taste like caramel then once you swallow its got this kick of chocolate covered raspberries which is like heaven. It was all raspberry flavor and no caramel or chocolate on Monday.

But then later that day we went to get lunch...
...and Brewer got a kick out of my brownie chomping abilities.

THEN Tuesday happened. Tuesday just started off bad...
...my breakfast made quite the mess. Then we went to check in with our platoon sergeant...

 ...and Brewer got all crabby so we went to Starbucks where I surprised him...

...and no, I never got that nap. Instead I finished reading A Fractured Light by Jocelyn Davies and started A Radiant Sky.

BUT one good thing about Tuesday, April 24th... my bestest friends birthday. Now, if you know me then you know that when it comes to my friends I tend to spoil... well I've gone above and beyond the spoil level... like I think I'm at 10 books plus other stuff which I can't share on here in case she reads this like a good best friend would. But I'll definitely share a picture of the ginormous package she will be getting once EVERYTHING gets here and I've wrapped it all. I'm waiting on 3 more packages to come in the mail, so that's something to look forward to and it's kept me super busy.  

And today... well today wasn't eventful. I had physical therapy at 7, so no breakfast or coffee with Brewer. However, because he "needed" me today he now owes me coffee AND a muffin tomorrow morning... so there's that. 

Ohhh!!! I subscribed to The Bookworm Box FINALLY!!!

What's everyone else been up to? 



PostSIG

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...