• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Monday, April 30, 2018

Nothing much going on...

....there really isn't. I finished out my week with naps and coffee. 

Friday I got my first order from Sand Cloud in...

2 XL Towels: Aloe (top) & Strawberry Acid Wash (bottom)
20oz Glass Water Bottle

These towels are HUGE!!
62" x 72"
I didn't quite comprehend this when I ordered..


Like... It's not even fully opened and it's hanging off my bed.
These are super lightweight too!
I actually packed one of the towels up with 2 books and the water bottle to go read in the park Saturday afternoon. Everything fit perfectly in my small Michael Kors tote. 

What's really awesome about Sand Cloud?
They donate 10% of profits to their Marine Life Partners.
If you follow them on Instagram they post beach cleanups ALL THE TIME!
I LOVE the beach.

You can save 15% on your order using code ERENCICH438 at checkout.
I'll definitely be ordering more.



So what else did I do....


I put forth some effort and went out all day Saturday.
It was mid/upper 80s here in San Antonio so I went to one of the outdoor malls.
Returned an order for American Eagle, bought some German Chocolate & Cotton Candy, and picked up a Funko Pop from the Care Bears line... Tenderheart.

Realizing I only needed one more to complete the collection I drove over to a different Barnes & Nobel and ended up finding the one I was looking for... Funshine.

Yes, I bought TWO.
But look at their bellies...
The one on the Left is perfect, Right side is upside down.
Thinking long term I couldn't pass the oopsie up.

Later that day I was in my room unpacking my books, towel, and water bottle from reading and I accidentally butt dialed one of my friends on Snapchat...

...how do you do that? I didn't even have the app open.

Sunday I stayed in bed attempting to read all day. Yes, attempting. I'm still trying to get through the 3rd and final book in the Arkwell Academy Trilogy. It's really like the last 75 pages that get all exciting. The rest is kinda drawn out. Ugh... half the book to go.

That being said I'm gonna go be sad because Starbucks fudged my order this morning. I'm sure you can imagine my disgruntled face....





PostSIG

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...