• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Hello All!

Hello All!!

   It's been a long time since I've checked on my blog. I'm finally settled in at my new home and with my new job. I'm hoping to find time to update this more regularly. I've been reading about 1-2 books per month since June and I'm hoping to keep that trend. 

   I've been reading more and more paperback/hardcover books and because of that I may start giving them away because it doesn't make sense for me to keep all these books in my small room. I just don't have the space. So you may end up seeing giveaways on here as I read. Who knows. I'll be back soon. xoxo

PostSIG
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...