• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Monday, February 25, 2013

When It Rains It Pours...


Hello Hello!
^ That sounds a lot more
 chipper than I feel....

So it's official. I'm sick.
I have scarlet fever and feel like I'm about to die.
^ My stomach looks wicked right now with the sand-papery 
rash that accompanies scarlet fever. 
This also just so happens to be the first time I've been awake for more than 
20 minutes in the past two days so that in and of it self should say a lot.
I won't be on the blog much because I'll probably be sleeping 
or trying to drag my sick ass to class.
I should be back next week, but don't take my word for it yet.

Miss you!!
xoxo
Doodle

5 comments:

Deborah Julene said...

Feel better soon! I've been dealing with some mystery illness for the past week, and it hasn't been fun. Scarlet Fever sounds horrible. Keep sleeping and get better quickly!

Anonymous said...

Oh no sorry to hear that your sick again. I hate when that happens. I have been sick 3 times in 2 months!

Hope you get well soon ;D

miki said...

i hope you will get better soon..; currently i'm fighting 4 virus at once too so in understand all to well the 20min awake only...
going back to bed now

courage

Special Needs Mom said...

It stinks that you are sick. Hope you get better soon!

Amy said...

OMG that's horrible!! I hope that you feel better soon!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...