• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Saturday, February 9, 2013

{Review} Fanged Princess by Elisabeth Wheatley




Fanged Princess
by Elisabeth Wheatley
Series: Fanged Princess (#1)
Pages: 95
Source: e-book provided by author for review
Available as of January 22, 2013
Amazon | Barnes & Noble 

I will not let my brother suffer the same loss…

Hadassah’s father, the Vampire King, punished her harshly for her choice to love a human. Now her brother, the only person in the world who still matters to her, has fallen for a human girl. Determined to keep the girl safe, the three of them flee from their home in New England and find themselves cornered with their father’s minions closing in. If they want to escape, their only hope may be to join forces with the mortal enemies of their kind…




Fanged Princess was a quick and easy read that starts an awesome new vampire series. Even though it was a short book, it's packed with a bunch of background information and action. I loved Haddie, a 19 year old vampire enforcer. She has a not so bright past, but she would do anything for her brother, Damion. However, I wasn't a big fan of Madelyn, Damion's human girlfriend. She was too annoying and needy for my taste, but looking beyond her, I loved the story. If you want a super fast, action packed read, you've found it.




Do you have a question you would like me to answer about myself, books, blogging or anything else bookish? Send me your questions by filling out this form and I'll fill you guys in every Monday!


FTC Disclosure:  I received a copy of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review. I was not monetarily compensated for my opinion.  

7 comments:

Michelle Chew said...

I'm hoping for their success! Sounds dangerous to go against their father. Great review! Short and concise. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

This sounds great. Thanks for sharing a Vampire book. That is my fav genre to read ;D

Unknown said...

Ooh a vampire-human romance! I want to read this!

Unknown said...

A vampire enforcer? That sounds intriguing.

Elisabeth said...

Oh, thank you so much for the review!

Unknown said...

Thanks for introducing this book and your thoughts. Haven't heard of it before. Love books involving vampires.

Eva @ All Books Considered said...

Thank you for the review -- I hadn't heard about this book before but it sounds pretty good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...