• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Thursday, February 28, 2013

{Review} Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines





Fallen Too Far
by Abbi Glines
Series: Too Far (#1) 
Pages: 207
Source: Purchased
Available as of December 14, 2012
Amazon | Barnes & Noble 
To want what you’re not supposed to have…

She is only nineteen.

She is his new stepfather’s daughter.

She is still naïve and innocent due to spending the last three years taking care of her sick mother.

But for twenty-four year old Rush Finlay, she is the only thing that has ever been off limits. His famous father’s guilt money, his mother’s desperation to win his love, and his charm are the three reasons he has never been told no.

Blaire Wynn left her small farmhouse in Alabama, after her mother passed away, to move in with her father and his new wife in their sprawling beach house along the Florida gulf coast. She isn’t prepared for the lifestyle change and she knows she’ll never fit into this world. Then there is her sexy stepbrother who her father leaves her with for the summer while he runs off to Paris with his wife. Rush is as spoiled as he is gorgeous. He is also getting under her skin. She knows he is anything but good for her and that he’ll never be faithful to anyone. He is jaded and has secrets Blaire knows she may never uncover but even knowing all of that…

Blaire just may have fallen too far.





This book was one *squee* after another until things hit the fan. Abbi Glines weaved a fantastic story that ended in a way I never saw coming.

Blaire Wynn's mother just passed away. She had to sell most all of her possessions, including her grandmother's house, to pay off hospital bills. Her father told her to come live with him while she finds a job and gets back on here feet. What she doesn't know is that her father is harboring a secret that may just kill her.

I loved Blaire and wish I had a friend like her. She wears her heart on her sleeve and knows how to take care of herself. She fights for what she wants and doesn't take shit from anyone. 

I really enjoyed reading Fallen Too Far and can't wait to read the next book in the series. The pacing was set perfectly. We got to know Blaire quickly from the start, but slowly got to know Rush and his family. The big secret wasn't one I expected, but looking back there were a few clues that, had I thought more about, would have given the ending a less dramatic effect for me.

Overall, Fallen Too Far was a fantastic read that had me breathless at times. It was a story that left me begging for more! If you are looking for a story where everyone knows something you don't, you will most definitely enjoy this book.... and the guys aren't bad either. 




4 comments:

Unknown said...

I bought Fallen Too Far a few weeks ago and I'm excited to finally get to read it. Awesome review!

Amy said...

I definitely have to get to this. I bought it knowing I had to have it, so I will be diving in as soon as I have time. Great review. And I hope you are feeling better. :)

Anonymous said...

So far I have heard really good things about this series. I have all books for the Too Far series on my wish list. Can't wait to get them all and read them ;D

DeeDee Griffin said...

I didn't see that secret coming either! I loved this book too, but I'm not sure I liked how it ended. I'm definitely going to be reading the next book to find out what happens next.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...