• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Saturday, February 16, 2013

In My Mailbox #38





In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It is a weekly blog that allows the blogger to showcase what they received in the mail, got for review, won in contest, purchased, ect.





Books Mentioned:
The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke
Wreck This Journal
Live Through This by Mindi Scott
Crash by Nicole Williams
Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey
Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
On Dublin Street by Samantha Young
Uses For Boys by Erica Lorraine Scheidt
The Mighty Storm by Samantha Towle
Love Unscripted by Tina Reber
Lengths by Steph Campbel & Liz Reinhardt
Make It Last by Bethany Lopez
Ten Days of Perfect by Andrea Randall
The Valentine's Arrangement by Kelsie Leverich
Breaking Sin by Teresa Mummert


Blogs Mentioned:
Jennie @ My Cute Bookshelf
Andrea @ The Reading Lark
Jessirae @ Words, Pages, and Books
Nikki @ Reviews by Abby
Michelle @ Michelle Chew Writes
Vonnie @ Vonnie's Reading Corner


What's in your mailbox?

2 comments:

Krafty Beginnings said...

Awesome haul this week. I loved Cassandra Rose Clarke's The Mad Scientist's Daughter and had to buy The Assassin's Curse, haven't had a chance to read it yet though, so can't wait to read your thoughts. Wallbanger and On Dublin Street have been getting wonderful reviews, I have them on my wishlist. Happy reading.

Katie ~ My Mailbox

Amy said...

Look at you all dolled up! You got tons of awesome books!! You are so much less scatter brained than I am when I do my vlogs. I get so easily distracted lol!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...