• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Mini Hiatus!


Hey guys!

I will be going on a short hiatus...
Maybe a week or two.
I have strep and currently feel like I'm dying.
And school/work has become a pain in my rear.
However, I have a few posts already scheduled this week so you won't be missing me much. 

xoxo
Doodle

5 comments:

miki said...

don't worry for us. take care and come back when you have completely recovered ^^ we will be there

Amy said...

I hope you feel better soon hon!! Get some rest and don't stress. We will still be here waiting for you when you get back!!

Elisabeth said...

Oh, we'll miss you! :(

Michelle Chew said...

Take care!

Lizzy said...

Take care and feel better. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...