• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Friday, January 10, 2014

{Review} Thief by Tarryn Fisher



Thief
by Tarryn Fisher
Series: Love Me With Lies (#3)
Source: Purchased
Available as of July 21, 2013
Amazon | Barnes & Noble
Note to Self

Love is patient; love is kind.
Love doesn't boast or brag.
There's no arrogance in love;
it's never rude, crude, or indecent-it's not self absorbed.
Love isn't easily upset.
Love doesn't tally wrongs.
Love trusts, hopes, and endures no matter what.
Love will never become obsolete.
I'll fight for her.

Thief

Caleb Drake never got over his first love. Not when he got married. Not when she got married. When life suddenly comes full circle Caleb must decide how how far he is willing to go to get the aloof and alluring Olivia Kaspen back. But for every action in life there is a consequence, and soon Caleb finds out that sometimes love comes at an unbearably high price.

Overall Rating
 photo 4star_zps8d0eb2d0.png

Review
I read The Opportunist (my review) and Dirty Red (my review) the other day. They were both quick reads that I enjoyed. While Thief is no different, it didn't end with a bang like I'd hoped. The series as a whole was amazing because each book tells the each characters story as a whole from both the present and the past and then goes further with the next book. In Thief I loved seeing everything from Caleb and all questions from the first two books were answered. I loved seeing that some scenes weren't as bad as they'd looked. You could go as far as say that Thief is Caleb's redemption. I'm in love with this series and if you haven't started it yet I recommend picking up The Opportunist. You'll get hooked... I promise.


PostSIG

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...