• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

{Review} Dirty Red by Tarryn Fisher



Dirty Red
by Tarryn Fisher
Series: Love Me With Lies (#2)
Source: Purchased
Available as of December 21, 2012
Amazon | Barnes & Noble
Dear Opportunist,

You thought you could take him from me, but you lost. Now, that he's mine I'll do anything to keep him. Do you doubt me? I have everything that was supposed to be yours. In case you were wondering; he doesn't ever think about you anymore. I won't let him go....ever.

Dirty Red

Leah Smith finally has everything she has ever wanted. Except she doesn't. Her marriage feels more like a loan than a lifelong commitment, and the image she has worked so hard to build is fraying before her eyes. With a new role and a past full of secrets, Leah must decide how far she is willing to go to keep what she has stolen.

Overall Rating
 photo 4star_zps8d0eb2d0.png

Review
As you all know I read The Opportunist (my review) the other day and absolutely loved it. Going into Dirty Red I wasn't sure how I'd feel considering it was from Leah's point of view. Needless to say I've read, and enjoyed this book. While it was a lot of waiting around for Leah to get her just deserts, it was amusing. There was never one time while reading this that I felt any twinge of sadness for Leah's situation. If anything this story made me dislike her more which I didn't think was possible. She begged and pleaded for the shovel that would dig her grave. I am very firmly team Olivia and cannot wait to start Theif. If you've read The Opportunist or are just now looking into starting the series, it won't let you down.


PostSIG

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...