• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Personal Announcement


Today is my 21st birthday!!!

It feels no different than being 16, 18 or 20.  There are only two things that change today:  my license becomes horizontal and I can legally buy alcohol.  It is all downhill from here.

On another note, I have finished reading Destiny Binds by Tammy Blackwell and hope to have that review posted by Thursday evening.  I just purchased the next book in the Timber Wolves Trilogy, Time Mends.  This review should be posted Saturday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...