• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Friday, March 1, 2013

{Review} Never Too Far by Abbi Glines





Never Too Far
by Abbi Glines
Series: Too Far (#2) 
Pages: 188
Source: Purchased
Available as of February 26, 2012
Amazon | Barnes & Noble 


He had held a secret that destroyed her world.

Everything she had known was no longer true.

Blaire couldn’t stop loving him but she knew she could never forgive him.
Now, she was back home and learning to live again. Moving on with life… until something happened to send her world spinning once again.
What do you do when the one person you can never trust again is the one that you need to trust so desperately?

You lie, hide, avoid, and pray that your sins never find you out.




Other Books in this Series


After finding out there would be a book two to Blaire and Rush's whirlwind romance I knew I would be reading it as soon as it released. Now, I'm counting down the days until book three. Abbi Glines has outdone herself with these characters that I've fallen head over heels in love with.

Blaire left Rush a few weeks ago and now it's time to go back. It's not where she wants to be, but she can't control everything in her life. She needs away from Cain and her old life and it just so happens that Rosemary has a job waiting for her until she can figure out where she's off to next.

Without giving too much away... OMG RUSH AND BLAIRE!!!! I'm rooting for them like no other. Never Too Far took their relationship to a whole new level. I love that some relationship-y things that bothered me in Fallen Too Far are cleared up now. I can't really say anything else without giving anything away, but I will say this... if you started the series, continuing it is a must!

Overall, Never Too Far left me with happy tears running down my face. I found myself in utter disbelief a few times and my jaw was definitely hanging open during some quite intense scenes. This book has mature content!!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...