• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Thursday, September 19, 2013

What I've been up to recently....


Hi everyone!

I've been absent recently...like seriously MIA! I apologize, but it'll be about the same for just a few more weeks. Over the last few months or so I've done quite a bit....

I went to Van's Warped Tour in July and met Go Radio!!!
FINALLY!!!

In August, I dragged my best friend to a Paradise Fears concert.
We had a blast!! Small venues are the shit!

I started Insanity.
It was short lived because I got extremely sick.
Resuming soon!!

I talked to a U.S. Army recruiter and got all my ducks in a row.
Found letters of recommendation, wrote a paper, got a professional picture taken,
got my college & high school transcripts, provided medical records and so much more.
Selection for Officer Training School is next month!!!!

I ran a 5K with one of my best friends!
The Travis Manion Foundation Heroes Run.

I finished in 30 minutes and 32 seconds.
Go me!!!

I drank lots of wine!!!

Watched the first season of The Big Bang Theory.
Borrowing the rest of the seasons from a friend soon!

I ate a lot of food!!
Missing from this picture is the Apple Pie I devoured. 


So that sums up my life recently. I've been working like crazy and doing nothing but preparing for the army, eating a ton of food, and having the time of my life before I sign the dotted line and join the military. In the mean time I'll be posting sporadically. No worries though, I'll be back soon! Miss you all. 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...