• Splintered - AG HowardSplintered
  •  graceling - kristin cashore
  •  someone to love - addison moore
  •  breaking beautiful - jennifer shaw wolf
  •  the perfect game - j sterling
  •  the edge of never - ja redmerski
  •  independence - shelly crane

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Still on Hiatus...


Hi Everyone!

Long time no talk...er blog. 

A lot has happened since I told all of you that I was going on hiatus...

I've been working a ton of hours at Olive Garden and absolutely love the time I spend there. While the job of a server is quite taxing on the body, I've become accustomed to the daily grind. I love going into work knowing that it will be completely different from the day before. However, it is stressful and sometimes I find myself wanting to pull my hair out...or just sit for five minutes to catch my breath.

I moved into my new apartment! Scratch that... I'm still moving into my new apartment. It's been about a month now and I'm still not completely moved in. My daybed is still in 4 pieces and needs to be put together. As you can tell I'm the absolute worst procrastinator ever. I actually attempted to put it together today, but for whatever reason some of the pieces wouldn't line up so I have to get my mom to help me.

I graduated from college!!! Yes, I am officially a graduate of West Virginia University's Exercise Physiology program. I've done nothing with my degree and don't plan on using it for a while. I'm actually contemplating going back to school and getting my masters in psychology because it's kind of intriguing and I already think everyone I know is a basket case so why not.

Best of all.... I started reading again!!! Since Thursday night I've read 6 books and started a ton of others. I'm happy to be reading again and I will be back soon. Yes... I WILL BE BACK SOON!! I've had a few authors contact me recently about reading and reviewing their books so sometime next month I will start posting again. It won't be anywhere near the volume I did last year, but I will be posting again. I want to enjoy reading and if I'm reviewing every book I read, I won't be happy. I like reading for me and while I will still review them, you may not get to see them all. 

So this is me telling you I'll be back soon. I've missed you! xoxo


P.S. The Chicago Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup!!! I'm so excited for my home team!!!


1 comment:

Amy said...

Yay! I'm looking forward to you being back!! I've missed you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...